The three hours from Perth back to Margaret River is a nice thinking zone. I was driving 'under the mackerel sky, and wondering about the weather and how that sky might manifest itself. I also, was trying to 'Deepak Chopra' like, work through my week;
- A trip to Perth
- Char Kway Teow, two nights in a row from the Wembley Food Court - V Yum
- Had to move furniture, thanks for the help Gilli.
- Spilt nail polish remover on Mums carpet (I'm waiting to get the strap for that! Owweee!)(sorry Mum)
- Nearly collected a poor bloke on a scooter, Broome St, Cott, a totally blind spot in the car. Poor bugger, I gave us both a shock.
- Nearly collected a hawk on the highway, he was so focused, on picking up 'whatever' it was, right in front of the car, I'm doing 110kms an hour, I have no idea what he was doing, but I didn't even break and he managed do his thing, seeming to know exactly what all those precise calculations should be and flew off.
- Drove down the South West Highway through Pinjarra and Harvey. Got to see lots of lovely cows, I love cows.
- Dins with Sid, at the Federal Hotel, Collie. Classic old country pub in the main street. Stark fluro lighting, pressed metal ceilings, chicken parmigiana. A couple of glasses of house shiraz. Lots of jovial people. A lovely night.
- And, I've been at home, cleaning, ever since.
Wandered over to the Farmers Markets this morning for a 'Snail' from the Margaret River Bakery, and long black. Nice to be home.